Buy list includes stock picks from 10 of Wall Street’s sharpest minds.
Rockville, Md. — (December 21, 2011) — InvestorPlace.com released its second annual list of the best stocks to buy and hold for the coming year. The 10 Best Stocks for 2012 includes recommendations from a group of money managers, market experts and financial journalists.
The list is free and open to the public, and the contributors will follow their recommendations throughout 2012 with regular updates. The 10 Best Stocks for 2012 feature is meant to educate and entertain, and across the next 12 months readers can learn about the stock market and how to invest based on the real-life experience of these experts and their stock picks.
The experts contributing to this feature are:
- James Altucher, founder of Stockpickr and author of Trade Like Warren Buffett; Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT)
- Josh Brown, financial advisor at Fusion Analytics and author of The Reformed Broker blog; Arcos Dorados (NYSE:ARCO)
- CBS MoneyWatch columnist Dan Burrows; Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT)
- Motley Fool co-founder David Gardner; Mako Surgical (NASDAQ:MAKO)
- Jim Jubak, money manager and author of the stock picking blog Jubak Picks; Banco Santander (NYSE:STD)
- Paul R. La Monica, editor at CNNMoney and author of The Buzz market column; FedEx (NYSE:FDX)
- Award-winning financial journalist, newsletter writer and trader Jon Markman; Hershey (NYSE:HSY)
- InvestorPlace.com editor Jeff Reeves; Alcoa (NYSE:AA)
- Charles Sizemore, money manager and editor of The Sizemore Investment Letter; Turkcell (NYSE:TKC). Sizemore’s 2011 pick, Visa (NYSE:V), is up over 40% year-to-date and tops the list of the 10 Best Stocks for 2011.
- Philip van Doorn, banking and finance analyst for TheStreet; Capital One (NYSE:COF)
For the complete recommendations, visit: http://investorplace.com/best-stocks-for-2012/.
InvestorPlace.com is a leading financial news and investing site, providing millions of individual investors with access to free stock picks, mutual fund research, market news and sharp, actionable commentary. InvestorPlace Media is privately owned by Avista Capital Partners, with offices in Rockville, Md., just outside Washington, D.C.