InvestorPlace Media — publisher of InvestorPlace.com, a leading financial news and investing website — has unveiled 24/7 Trader, a web community for stock, options and futures traders.
“So many investors have been burned trying to navigate this market on their own, but they also need the opportunity to test and evaluate an investing advisor before they take the leap,” said John Lansing, editor of the Power Trading at the Open, Trending123 and Parabolic Options advisory services. “We thought what better way to learn and profit than from someone else’s experience?”
24/7 Trader offers free stock and option trading ideas from some of the market’s most experienced and successful options trading experts, including Jon Markman, John Lansing, Ken Trester, John Jagerson and Wade Hansen. The 24/7 Trader experts provide real-time, actionable trades that any investor can evaluate and, ultimately, take action on.
“Stock analysis and commentary is nice, but great trade ideas are even better,” said John Jagerson, co-editor of SlingShot Trader. “24/7 Trader puts the action into the analysis so investors can profit in more ways than one.”
While new interactive community features are forthcoming, 24/7 Trader always offers:
- Trade of the Day: Free actionable trades every day from respected names in the field.
- Trading Ahead of the Curve: Market insights, sector analysis and even more trades to keep investors one step ahead in the trading game.
- 24/7 TV: Daily video and podcast updates with advice from the pros and expert research on individual stocks.
- Reference Room: Features free trading guides ranging from basic technical analysis to advanced options techniques and the hottest sectors now.
- Webinars: Monthly webinars to give traders an exclusive edge on the market with timely trading lessons.
To visit 24/7 Trader, go to: http://investorplace.com/247trader/.
About InvestorPlace Media
24/7 Trader is part of the InvestorPlace Media network of financial websites, which serve about 1.5 million unique visitors each month. InvestorPlace Media is privately owned by Avista Capital Partners, with offices in Rockville, Md., just outside Washington, D.C.