In the News
- Jul 6, 2012USA Today – Fundline: News, closings, manager changes
USA Today's 'Fundline' feature highlights the advice of InvestorPlace.com Vanguard expert Dan Wiener
- Jun 14, 2012MSN Money: Facebook’s IPO Flop: Who Got Rich?
IPO Playbook contributor Tom Taulli talks about who cashed in on the Facebook public offering despite the stock crashing
- Jun 13, 2012CNNMoney: Stupid Stock Move of the Day! Dell up?
CNNMoney editor Paul LaMonica highlights comments by InvestorPlace.com editor Jeff Reeves when making the case against Dell's stock move
- Jun 11, 2012Fox Business: Breaking Down Apple’s ‘Bigger Strategy’
InvestorPlace advisor Hilary Kramer talks about Apple's strategy with Endpoint Technologies president Roger Kay and The Unofficial Apple Weblog editor Mike Rose.
- Jun 8, 2012Media Bistro: Starbucks Branching Out in Many Directions
Jeff Reeves is quoted in Media Bistro's PRNewser blog in reference to Starbucks branding and strategy
- Jun 6, 2012Fox Business Network: Should You Invest in Beaten Down Materials Stocks
Jeff Reeves visits Fox BusinessNetwork on a live broadcast to talk about the materials sector and long-term opportunities
- May 22, 2012Facebook debacle chills IPO market
Tom Taulli is tapped as a source once again on the Facebook IPO, this time in Deal Pipeline.
- May 21, 2012Silicon Valley takes Facebook fizzle in stride
Talking with the Chicago Tribune about the Facebook IPO, InvestorPlace.com expert Tom Taulli says "It's not going to be 'the sky's the limit' anymore."
- May 18, 2012Navellier Talks Dividend Stocks
Louis Navellier talks about the state of the market and high dividend stocks with Dan "The Money Man" Frishberg on his radio show.
- May 18, 2012IPO OUTLOOK: Facebook IPO’s Market Aftershocks
Tom Taulli on FB, as quoted in the Wall Street Journal: "If Facebook can't skyrocket and do well, then what can you expect from anything smaller?"