Fast Food Employees Gone Bad
by Angela Nazworth | August 3, 2012 3:54 pm
Warning: Reading this article may make you want to avoid fast-food joints for at least … forever.
A recent unsettling event that occurred at one of Yum! Brands‘ (NYSE:YUM) Taco Bell stores, led us to take a look at some other disturbing employee activity happening in the land of fast-food. Starting with the Taco Bell debacle, here’s a round-up of some cases of employee misconduct.
- Taco Bell employee Cameron Jankowski allegedly urinated on an order of nachos and posted a photo of the happening on Twitter. He says the nachos were not served. (Source: Mashable)
- Three Burger King (NYSE:BKC) employees were fired for their role in an incident that involved one of them standing in lettuce bins.
- In April, South Carolina police arrested a McDonald’s (NYSE:MCD) worker who spit in two customers’ cups of iced tea. (Source: FoxNews)
- An employee at Alabama fast-food restaurant, Jack’s, left his shift last week and returned masked and armed to rob the place. (Source: AL.com)
- YUM: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=YUM
- Mashable: http://mashable.com/2012/08/02/taco-bell-employee-pees-on-food/
- BKC: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=BKC
- standing in lettuce bins: https://investorplace.com/2012/07/gag-burger-king-employee-stands-in-lettuce-bins/
- MCD: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=MCD
- FoxNews: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/18/south-carolina-mcdonald-employee-arrested-for-allegedly-spitting-in-tea/
- AL.com: http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/07/bad_disguise_timing_land_fast-.html
Source URL: https://investorplace.com/2012/08/fast-food-employees-gone-bad/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nvVaX3
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.