5 Travel Destinations With the Biggest Bang for Your Buck
by Nate Wooley | October 26, 2012 11:48 am
Everyone needs to take a break now and again — that’s why vacations are so important. But where can you go without draining your bank account?
Lonelyplanet.com just released list of the most affordable vacation destinations around the world for 2013 — all great spots for those on a shoestring budget.
Here’s a sample of the site’s destinations:
- Rio, Brazil — The time to lounge on Rio’s famed beaches is now, as the 2014 World Cup will make it expensive.
- Gothenburg, Sweden — Cheap eats and great attractions make this the Scandinavian vacation of choice.
- Namibia — Spectacular national parks and affordable stays put this desert-and-coastline nation on the list.
- Cambodia — Costlier than it used to be Cambodia still offers both nature and history.
- Bolivia — Low cost hotels and great food make this the best South American destination.
Want to see the rest? Here’s the entire list.
More travel-related stories:
- The Surprising Place You May Find the Cheapest Airfare
- Is It Time to Take a Trip on Carnival?
- Hilton Chains Move Toward Casual Dining
- [Image]: https://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/flickr-192410688-hd.jpg
- affordable vacation destinations: http://www.lonelyplanet.com
- Here’s the entire list: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/themes/best-in-travel-2013/best-value-destinations/
- The Surprising Place You May Find the Cheapest Airfare: https://investorplace.com/2012/09/the-surprising-place-you-may-find-the-cheapest-airfare/
- Is It Time to Take a Trip on Carnival?: https://investorplace.com/2012/09/is-it-time-to-take-a-trip-on-carnival-ccl/
- Hilton Chains Move Toward Casual Dining: https://investorplace.com/2012/10/hilton-worldwide-takes-dining-casual/
Source URL: https://investorplace.com/2012/10/5-travel-destinations-with-the-biggest-bang-for-your-buck/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fsKiVF
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.