10 Companies Set to Impress in 2013
by Nate Wooley | March 20, 2013 12:58 pm
At the SXSW conference this month, among the glitz of music and movies, there was also a gathering of companies for business starters.
Forbes has put together a list of 10 companies that have the best chance to impress and influence new businesses during 2013. The list covers firms that provide services for new companies as well as those they help them get off the ground.
Here’s the top ten:
- Syntellia: Has created Fleksy for iPhone, a new texting system making it easier by providing a keyboard app.
- Charlie: Developed an app that makes it easier to find out about people via their social networking profiles.
- Younity: Created a system that automatically places documents and files into the cloud without syncing.
- Memoto: A shirt-clip camera that records image of a wearer’s day and places location data into the images.
- TaskRabbit: Helps busy entrepreneurs find people who are willing to run errands and do other life-chores for a price.
- EarlyShares: Helps early-stage companies get funding from local, non-professional investors
- IntroNetworks: Connects people with similar or needed skillsets who are in the customer’s immediate area.
- Skema: A system that encourages and teaches kids as young as six the skills of coding and innovating.
- Rambus: Developed a system that allows users to better share information with each other and between devices.
More information from Forbes on these companies can be seen here.
More stories about lists:
- Forbes 2013’s Top 10 Billionaires
- Walmart Tops List of Places to Find Love at First Sight
- Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World 2013
- [Image]: https://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Crossing_finish_line_happy_185_flickr.jpg
- new businesses during 2013: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnhall/2013/03/20/10-companies-at-sxsw-to-look-for-in-2013/
- More information from Forbes on these companies can be seen here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnhall/2013/03/20/10-companies-at-sxsw-to-look-for-in-2013/
- Forbes 2013’s Top 10 Billionaires: https://investorplace.com/2013/03/forbes-2013s-top-10-billionaires/
- Walmart Tops List of Places to Find Love at First Sight: https://investorplace.com/2013/03/walmart-tops-list-of-places-to-find-love-at-first-sight/
- Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World 2013: https://investorplace.com/2013/02/fortunes-most-admired-companies-in-the-world-2013/
Source URL: https://investorplace.com/2013/03/10-companies-set-to-impress-in-2013/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nz7sxS
Copyright ©2018 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.