AC/DC Now Has Its Own Beer Brand
by Nate Wooley | March 1, 2013 10:22 am
Legendary heavy metal band AC/DC has launched its own beer.
The beer — a 5% alcohol-content brew named “AC/DC Premium Lager Beer” — is available in some convenience stores in Germany right now, reports The Coventry Telegraph.
Soon, however, it’s to be available in Romania, Russia and Brazil, with other countries in the planning stages. The release follows on the band’s debut of an official wine last year.
The band has been moving quickly lately. Last year, it finally made a deal to make its catalog available on iTunes.
More stories about beer:
- Beer Drinkers Sue Anheuser-Busch for Watered-Down Brew
- Sam Adams Like You’ve Never Had It: In a Can
- Report: Craft Beer Set to Triple by 2017
- [Image]: https://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/acdc-beer.jpg
- reports The Coventry Telegraph: http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/ladslounge/2013/02/for-those-about-to-drink-acdc.html
- its catalog available on iTunes: https://investorplace.com/2012/11/metalheads-rejoice-acdc-finally-comes-to-itunes/
- Beer Drinkers Sue Anheuser-Busch for Watered-Down Brew: https://investorplace.com/2013/02/beer-drinkers-sue-anheuser-busch-for-watered-down-brew/
- Sam Adams Like You’ve Never Had It: In a Can: https://investorplace.com/2013/02/sam-adams-like-youve-never-had-it-in-a-can/
- Report: Craft Beer Set to Triple by 2017: https://investorplace.com/2013/01/report-craft-beer-set-to-triple-by-2017/
Source URL: https://investorplace.com/2013/03/acdc-now-has-its-own-beer-brand/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1ftNIHF
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.