The famous site ranked the cars in several measures including safety, roominess, comfort and value. When those factors are combined, an overall top 10 was assembled.
However, no car is right for every family. “Show us 10 families and we’ll suggest a different car for each,” says Jack Nerad, Kelley’s executive editor. “Our annual list is aimed at helping families find the right ride and always includes something for everyone, with a special nod to the best of what’s new.”
Here are the top ten family cars for 2013:
- Nissan (OTC:NSANY) Pathfinder.
- Honda (NYSE:HMC) Accord
- Toyota (NYSE:TM) Prius
- Volkswagen Passat
- Honda Odyssey
- Toyota Avalon
- Ford (NYSE:F) Fusion
- Honda CR-V
- Nissan Altima
- Chevrolet (NYSE:GM) Suburban
More stories about cars:
- Photo: Lamborghini Unveils Wild-Looking Egoista for 50th Anniversary
- Coming Soon: A Smart Car With Wings … For Real!
- Tesla Announces Loaner Cars, Enhanced Battery Warranties