J.D. Power & Associates has released its annual survey of airline satisfaction.
This year, air passengers reported higher levels of satisfaction compared to 2012. Low cost carriers scored higher than traditional carriers in terms of overall satisfaction yet again.
Travelers who used North American airlines were surveyed on seven factors, including cost & fees, in-flight services, boarding/deplaning/baggage, flight crew performance, aircraft appearance, check-in ease, and the reservation process.
Here are the top scoring traditional carriers in J.D. Power & Associates Airline Satisfaction Survey:
- Alaska Air Group‘s (NYSE:ALK) Alaska Airlines
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL)
- Air Canada
- AMR‘s (PINK:AAMRQ) American Airlines
- United Airlines (NYSE:UAL)
Here are the top scoring low-cost carriers in J.D. Power & Associates Airline Satisfaction Survey:
- JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ:JBLU)
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV)
- Republic Airways‘ (NASDAQ:RJET) Frontier Airlines
- AirTran Airways (owned by Southwest)
You can find additional detail about the survey by visiting J.D. Power & Associates.