NYC’s 10 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms
by William White | September 10, 2013 4:40 pm
PRNewswire has released a list of the most expensive hotel suites in New York City. The suites were rated by the cost to stay for a single night during Sept. 2013.
- Four Seasons Hotel’s Ty Warner Penthouse cost $40,000 per night.
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide’s (HOT) St. Regis’ The Presidential Suite cost $35,000 per night.
- The Plaza’s Royal Plaza Suite cost $30,000 per night.
- The Peninsula’s The Peninsula Suite cost $24,000 per night.
- The Pierre’s The Tata Suite cost $20,000 per night.
- Mandarin Oriental’s Presidential Suites cost $18,000 per night.
- New York Palace’s Tower Royal Suite cost $15,000 per night.
- The Carlyle’s Empire Suit Duplex cost $15,000 per night.
- Marriott International’s (MAR) The Ritz-Carlton’s Royal Suite cost $14,000 per night.
- Trump SoHo’s 2-BR Penthouse cost $10,000 per night.
To see the full article on New York City’s most expensive suites, click here.
- [Image]: https://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Hotel185.jpg
- PRNewswire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nycs-most-expensive-hotel-rooms-revealed-223109021.html
- HOT: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=HOT
- MAR: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=MAR
- click here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nycs-most-expensive-hotel-rooms-revealed-223109021.html
Source URL: https://investorplace.com/2013/09/nycs-10-most-expensive-hotel-rooms/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nvCpTt
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.