by William White | November 1, 2013 1:59 pm
A 15-year-old boy got stuck after trying to enter his home through the chimney.
The boy came home from school and realized that he had been locked out of the house. Not wanting to wait for his mother, Tammi, to return home, the teenage boy climbed onto the roof and started down the chimney. The chimney proved to be too tight of a space for the boy and he ended up getting stuck. When Tammi came home she heard her son calling for her from the chimney. She tried pulling on his arm to get him out, but it didn’t work. After her failed effort to free her son, Tammi called the local fire department and they got the boy out in about five minutes. The teenager has a few scratches to show from his time in the chimney, but he is otherwise unharmed, reports ABC News.
After the boy was freed from the chimney, his mother told him “That was the stupidest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life.”
Source URL: https://investorplace.com/2013/11/locked-teen-rescued-chimney/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1nuToW8
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.