Amazon (AMZN) has a new service called Amazon Prime Pantry which is a new and easy way to shop for groceries.
The service is out now and it’s designed to make shopping more convenient for consumers. Here are five things you should know about Amazon Prime Pantry.
- Only Amazon Prime members are eligible to use Amazon Prime Pantry.
- The service allows you to ship up to 45 pounds worth of groceries and household essentials for a flat shipping fee of $6.
- The Amazon Prime Pantry items come in “everyday sizes,” not in bulk.
- The retailer ships to the contiguous 48 states.
- Amazon is offering plenty of low prices and additional savings with hundreds of coupons.
More Amazon News