Target Recalls Archer Farms Gelato Due to Peanut Traces
by Karl Utermohlen | April 14, 2014 4:00 pm
An Archer Farms gelato is being recalled by Target (TGT) product after traces of peanuts were found in some of the products.
Inco is recalling the product voluntarily after two people filed reports of an allergic reaction after eating an Archer Farms gelato. Target recalls the 30 fl. oz. Archer Farms chocolate hazelnut swirl gelato even though most of the production lots tested negative for traces of peanut protein.
The recall is being issued because the company does not declare these potential peanut traces on the gelato’s label. Target customers who have purchased the Archer Farms gelato can get a full refund by returning the product to a nearby store.
TGT stock is up about 0.8%.
More Recent Recalls
- GM to Take $1.3B Charge to Cover Ignition Switch Recall Mess
- Sony Vaio Laptop Recall: Battery Poses Fire, Burn Risk
- Ford Recall: 435,000 Cars and SUVs Recalled for Rust, Faulty Seats
- Car Seat Recall: Over 1M Evenflo Seats Affected
- TGT: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=TGT
- [Image]: https://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Target.png
- is recalling: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/14/gelato-recalled-from-target-stores/
- GM to Take $1.3B Charge to Cover Ignition Switch Recall Mess: https://investorplace.com/2014/04/gm-ignition-switch/#.U0w7b6iwXRE
- Sony Vaio Laptop Recall: Battery Poses Fire, Burn Risk: https://investorplace.com/2014/04/sony-vaio-laptop-sony-vaio-laptop-recall-sony-sne-stock/#.U0w7m6iwXRE
- Ford Recall: 435,000 Cars and SUVs Recalled for Rust, Faulty Seats: https://investorplace.com/2014/04/ford-recall-435000-cars-suvs-recalled-rust-faulty-seats/#.U0w7n6iwXRE
- Car Seat Recall: Over 1M Evenflo Seats Affected: https://investorplace.com/2014/04/car-seat-recall-evenflo/#.U0w7naiwXRE
Source URL: https://investorplace.com/2014/04/target-archer-farms-gelato-tgt-stock/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1t1COzM
Copyright ©2018 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.