5 Things to Know About Motorola’s New Moto E Smartphone
by Karl Utermohlen | May 13, 2014 8:03 pm
Motorola has revealed its newest creation to the world–the Moto E smartphone.
This phone could change the market for handheld devices thanks to its affordability. Here are five things you need to know about the Moto E smartphone.
- Android: The phone runs on Android and it has a 4.3-inch display.
- Affordability: This Motorola device is listed at $129 without a contract. The Moto G is $50 more expensive.
- Features: The Moto E smartphone has a built in FM radio, a microSD slot, a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with dual-core CPU and 1GB RAM.
- Look: You can change the Moto E’s appearance by changing its Motorola Shells in the back, allowing you to choose from more than 20 color and design combinations.
- Availability: The Motorola phone will be available in 40 countries over the next few weeks.
More Smartphone News
- BBRY: BlackBerry Launches Z3 Low-Cost Smartphone
- The Smartphone Kill Switch Is Coming in 2015
- 5 Things to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Moto E smartphone: http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/technology/chi-motorola-moto-e-20140513,0,3950680.story
- [Image]: https://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/motorolamobility-google-logo.jpg
- BBRY: BlackBerry Launches Z3 Low-Cost Smartphone: https://investorplace.com/2014/05/bbry-blackberry-z3-lowcost-smartphone/#.U3KyPqiwXRE
- The Smartphone Kill Switch Is Coming in 2015: https://investorplace.com/2014/04/smartphone-kill-switch-coming-2015/#.U3Kyh6iwXRE
- 5 Things to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone: https://investorplace.com/2014/04/amazon-smartphone-amzn/#.U3KyhaiwXRE
Source URL: https://investorplace.com/2014/05/moto-e-smartphone/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1mTjQLC
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.