The upgrade was based on RBC’s expectation that PF would sustain core growth higher than rivals as its resumes its acquisitions strategy.
PF stock closed at $32.35 on Wednesday.
More Stocks to Watch:
- KMX Stock Revs 17%+ Higher on CarMax Earnings Beat
- MEET: MeetMe Stock Soars on Analyst Coverage
- Amaya Gaming Makes $4.9B Bet on PokerStars
- GME: GameStop Announces Major PC Gaming Changes
- GOOG: YouTube to Buy Video Gaming Site Twitch in Huge $1B Deal
- Gaming News: Dying Light Delayed Until 2015