This summer, the streets of Los Angeles will be prowled by a super-colorful truck packed with Starbucks Frappuccinos.
The Starbucks Frappuccino truck arrived in Los Angeles on May 26 after a 10-day stay in San Diego. It will continue to make stops at popular L.A. destinations through June 15. The Starbucks Frappuccino Truck dispenses limited-time Starbucks drinks and other snacks, LAist notes.
Starbucks is hoping that its highly visible Starbucks Frappuccino Truck will drum up publicity for the coffee shop chain.
After it finishes its run in Los Angeles, the Starbucks Frappuccino Truck will likely make stops in other cities.
SBUX stock rose almost 1% in Friday midday trading. SBUX stock closed at $74.72 on Thursday.
More Starbucks News:
- Meet the New Most Expensive Starbucks Drink Ever Ordered
- Starbucks Dips Toe Into Dinner With Croissant Burger
- Starbucks Secret Menu: 5 of the Most Popular Items to Order
- SBUX: Starbucks Posts Record Quarterly Results Despite Cold Weather
- Oprah Chai Tea Arrives at Starbucks, Teavana Stores