Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded its rating for VRSN stock from “Outperform” to “Market Perform,” citing slowing domain growth and its likely impact on VRSN revenue, TheStreet notes.
Founded in 1995 as a spinoff from RSA Security, VeriSign manages DNS internet infrastructure and provides a range of online security services.
VRSN stock closed at $50.73 on Thursday.
More Stocks to Watch:
- KMX Stock Revs 17%+ Higher on CarMax Earnings Beat
- MEET: MeetMe Stock Soars on Analyst Coverage
- Amaya Gaming Makes $4.9B Bet on PokerStars
- GME: GameStop Announces Major PC Gaming Changes
- GOOG: YouTube to Buy Video Gaming Site Twitch in Huge $1B Deal
- Gaming News: Dying Light Delayed Until 2015