Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 4.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.8% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.2% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.