Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 1.9% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): CCI stock is up 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 4.8% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.7% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 1.3% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NLSN): NLSN stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.