Is your vehicle in the list of the most stolen cars in America?
The National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) examined the 10 most stolen cars in the U.S. in 2013 in its annual Hot Wheels report. The organization used vehicle theft data from the National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
Here’s the full top 10 along with total thefts in 2013 for each vehicle.
- Honda (HMC) Accord : 53,995
- Honda Civic: 45,001
- Chevrolet (GM) Pickup (Full Size): 27,809
- Ford Pickup (Full Size): 26,494
- Toyota (TM) Camry: 14,420
- Dodge Pickup (Full Size): 11,347
- Dodge Caravan: 10,911
- Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee: 9,272
- Toyota Corolla: 9,010
- Nissan Altima: 8,892
See the full report here.
HMC stock is up 0.5% Monday afternoon. GM stock is up 1.4%, F stock is up 0.75%, TM stock is up 0.18%.