The Twitter bug bounty program is being run through HackerOne, which is a website that allows companies to post bug bounty programs and reward hackers.
Here are a few things to know about the Twitter bug bounty program according to its HackerOne page.
- The social media website offers a minimum $140 reward for eligible bugs reported.
- Rewards for finding bugs on Twitter have no cap.
- The bug bounty program is currently only for Twitter and its apps on Apple’s (AAPL) iOS and Google’s (GOOG) Android.
- Hackers looking to get a monetary reward for discovering a bug must report it through the company’s HackerOne program.
- Hackers must be the first to report the bug to be eligible for a reward.
- Hackers that discover a bug and are looking for a reward must not publicly disclose that bug before Twitter has a solution to it.
To learn more about the Twitter bug bounty program, click here.
TWTR stock was up 2% as of Thursday afternoon.