Utilities stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 1.2% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.