Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.6%.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 6.9% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 6.0% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 5.3% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 5.2% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 4.9% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 4.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 4.8% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 4.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 4.1% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.