Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 1.5% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.