Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 1.0% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.9% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.5% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.