Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 1.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.5% and the S&P 500 declined 1.8%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 4.4% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 4.0% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 3.6% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 3.6% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 3.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 3.5% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 3.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 3.5% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.