Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.9% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC): UEIC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 2.3% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 2.0% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.