Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 6.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 3.7% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 3.5% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 3.2% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 3.0% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.9% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC): UEIC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.