Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is up 0.1% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc (ZLTQ): ZLTQ stock is down 4.8% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is down 4.0% today.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN): ACHN stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is down 3.8% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Natus Medical Inc (BABY): BABY stock is down 3.5% today.
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is down 3.4% today.
- The Spectranetics Corp (SPNC): SPNC stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.