Utilities stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Westar Energy (WR): WR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.