Technology stocks finished up 2.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.8%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.9% and the S&P 500 increased 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 5.6% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 5.3% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 5.2% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 5.1% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 5.0% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 4.8% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 4.8% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 4.7% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 4.5% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 4.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.