Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.3% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.9% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC): UEIC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 1.6% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.