Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq increased 1.6% and the S&P 500 rose 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.8% today and up 30.5% in the last month.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 1.3% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.