Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.0%, the Nasdaq increased 1.2% and the S&P 500 was up 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 3.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.