Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.5% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.0% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.