Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 0.5% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company (PNY): PNY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 2.0% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 1.9% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is down 1.7% today.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.