Consumer Reports has selected the 10 best cars for 2015.
The list is determined by more than 50 tests and evaluations involving performance, determined by the publication. Here are the best cars for this year, scored on a 100-point scale:
- Tesla Model S (TSLA): 99
- BMW M235i: 98
- Mercedes-Benz S550 (AWD): 96
- Porsche 911 Carrera S: 95
- Mercedes-Benz E250 BlueTec: 93
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 3LT (GM): 92
- Audi A8 L: 91
- Chevrolet Impala 2LTZ: 91
- Audi A6 (3.0T): 90
- Infiniti Q70: 90
- Audi A7 3.0 TDI: 90
TSLA stock is down 1.5% Tuesday. GM stock is up 0.2%.
Read more about Consumer Reports’ rankings here.
More From InvestorPlace
Beware These Dirty Dozen Tax Scams for 2015
Why Retirees Should Never Invest in Annuities