Capital goods stocks finished down on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 0.9% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 2.1% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 1.7% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.7% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.