Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 1.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 4.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 2.4% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 2.1% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.