Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.