Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.9% and the S&P 500 was down 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 2.8% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 2.6% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 2.3% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.