Healthcare stocks finished down 1.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Greatbatch (GB): GB stock is up 1.3% today.
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): WST stock is up 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Universal Health Services (UHS): UHS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): LLY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Merck & Company (MRK): MRK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Becton Dickinson and Company (BDX): BDX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Stryker Corp (SYK): SYK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Mckesson Corp (MCK): MCK stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.