Transportation stocks finished down 1.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.4% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.3% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.