Transportation stocks finished up 1.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.