Capital goods stocks advanced 1.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.9%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 4.3% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 2.9% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 3.0% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 2.7% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 3.2% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.