Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.1% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.