Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.4% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.2% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 6.0% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 2.2% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 2.0% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.