Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 1.7% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.