Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 4.1% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 2.1% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Federal Signal Corp (FSS): FSS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.