Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 3.3% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 3.0% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 2.2% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.